Guaranteed Composition w/w
Water soluble zinc (Zn) 15%
- The deficiency of zinc is being effective in wide areas in the world. Although the demands of plant on zinc is low amount, the deficiency of zinc cause sufficient quality and yield loss and in the next stages the plants can die.
- One of the characteristic properties of zinc deficiency is the formation of “ROZET”, which is type of cluster occurring by small and intensive leaves, especially in fruit trees in summer. These types of leaves are 20-30 times smaller than the normal leaves and the color throughout the leaf veins are ranging from green to yellow.
- The zinc deficiency occurs in citrus more frequently than other fruits. So the zinc deficiency can be the most common problems nearly all citrus garden in the world. Zinc deficiency can be seen at other fruits and also legumes and cereals.
- The zinc deficiency generally cause important effects on the foot formation and weaken the root systems. Zinc deficiency also causes the quality and allure loss in fruit and vegetables.
- ZINC APPLICATION on LEAVES
- One of the most important points during the using of zinc containing specific fertilizer on leaves application is the preference correct product specially formulized with safe composition in order to meet the plant needs. Application on leaves can be done in a time when the plant is most needed, this provide producer for flexible application.,
- ZINC APPLICATION on SEEDS
- Treating of seed with zinc containing special products before planting supplies regular and controlled uptake of zinc by plants in early periods and provides good starting of plants, strong development in early stage and also earliness and high yield.
- ZINCO FA is specially formulized versatile product developed by our company in order to eliminate zinc deficiency of plants considering the applications on leaves, seeds and in soil.
PLANT LEAVES APPLICATION SOIL APPLICATION
Tomatoes, Eggplant, Pepper, Cucumber, 50-100 g/100 L water 3-5 kg/ha
Pumpkin, Melon, Watermelon,Strawberry etc.
Tomatoes, Eggplant, Pepper, Cucumber, 0,5-1 kg/da 3-5 kg/ha
Pumpkin, Melon, Watermelon, Strawberry etc.
Citrus, Walnut, Hazelnut, Olive, 75-150 g/100 L water 4-6 kg/ha
Apple, Pear, Cherry, Apricot,Peach, Plum, etc..
BANANA 75-150 g/100 L water 4-6 kg/ha
VINEYARD / GRAPE 75-150 g/100 L water 4-6 kg/ha
GROUNDNUT 0,5-1 kg/da 2-3 kg/ha
POTATOES 0,5-1 kg/da 2-3 kg/ha
PADDY 0,5-1 kg/da 2-3 kg/ha
FIELD CROPS 0,5-1 kg/da 2-3 kg/ha
Wheat, Barley, Chickpea etc.
INDUSTRIAL CROPS 0,5-1 kg/ da 2-3 kg/ha
Cotton, Maize, Sunflower,Soybean etc.
ORNAMENTAL PLANTS AND CUT FLOWER 50-100 g/100 L water 3-5 kg/ha
The dosage give above is just guide for you. These dosage can be
Reduced or increased in accordance with the fertilization programs given by experts