Guaranteed Content W / W
Organic Matter 15%
Organic Carbon 7%
Total Nitrogen (N) % 1
Water Soluble Potassium Oxide (K20) 0,5%
- It accelerates the adaptation of the surprising or newly planted plants to the soil.
- Minimizes the time to overcome the stress of surprise.
- It ensures homogenous growth of all seedlings.
- Mikado can be applied in the early and early stages of the plants for extra capillary root growth.
- Mikado has superior nutritional properties and promotes lateral root elongation, extra capillary root formation, and early and strong root growth.
- Mikado allows young plants to fully grow their roots, and quickly recover from the shock of surprise even under difficult and adverse conditions such as temperature and humidity.
- Mycado include amino acids, polysaccharides and special rooting enhancers, arginine, aspargin and CITOKININS.
- Application period and dosage
- Two applications with one week break
First application 500 cc 2. Application 500 cc
500 cc-1 lt is poured per 200cc seedlings in 100 lt water in nurseries.